The definitive guide to staying off the bench & maximising rates in 2022
December 8 @ 19:15 - 19:30
Everything You Need To Know To Win More Work, When YOU Want, At Better Rates. Join us for an action-packed online workshop all about winning work, maximising rates and developing ‘Brand You’.
This session is aimed at Contractors, Freelancers, Consultants and Interim Managers and will cover everything you need to know to stay off the bench and in a highly paid contract role in 2022.
We’ll be joined by The CV & Interview Advisors to talk about hot topics such as personal branding, business development, CV best practice, LinkedIn, networking, thought-leadership, advanced interview technique and side-hustles.
In this 75 min session, we will answer the following questions:
- Is thought-leadership just a buzz word or is it a powerful tool for building your profile and positioning yourself as the go-to person in your sector?
- Are you really good in interviews or are there some seriously effective and advanced interview techniques that you don’t know about?
- Is LinkedIn just a place to be found by recruiters or the most powerful platform in the world for proactively targeting decision makers and networking into a job?
- Can you really write a LinkedIn profile that will magnetically attract recruiters and decision makers, making them compelled to invite you for a meeting?
- Can I get by with my trusty old CV or are there some new and innovative tactics that I should be adopting to get interviews. Learn all about CV best-practice for 2022?
- I’ve heard that a contractor’s CV is different to a permanent job seekers’ CV – is this true? What do your competition know that you don’t?
- Why do people keep talking about using marketing techniques in CVs and LinkedIn profiles? Isn’t it just a list of where I have worked?!
This really is the definitive guide to winning work and being financially secure in 2022.
As always there will be plenty of opportunity to ask questions during the webinar but you can also send them in advance to email@example.com.
This session is free of charge to both members and non-members. Registration is essential – please book now to register your attendance.